Nearly everyone will retain legal counsel at some point in his or her lifetime. Regardless of the type of legal challenge you are facing, you will want to feel confident in your choice of legal counsel. You will want to feel confident that the lawyer you choose has your best interests at heart. At the South Orange-based firm of Feeley & Sayegh LLC, you can be assured that you have made a smart choice in legal representation. You will receive the highest quality representation and the responsiveness your matter deserves.
Feeley & Sayegh LLC is an established law firm that provides legal services for clients throughout New Jersey. The attorneys at the firm have years of experience and are dedicated to providing highly individualized legal services. The team is innovative, forward-thinking and knowledgeable of the law.
Our Law Practice
The firm provides legal counsel in the following areas:
- Criminal defense: The Essex County criminal defense attorney at the firm represents adult and juvenile clients with issues involving DUI, drug possession and distribution, robbery, firearms and other weapons charges, rape, sexual assault, disorderly conduct, and more.
- Public employee disability pensions: all issues relating to applications for accidental disability pensions or otherwise relating to civil servant jobs (firefighters, police officers, teachers, judges and more)
- Labor and employment law: racial discrimination, sexual discrimination, age discrimination, retaliation and all other employment law issues relating to public and private employees
- Immigration law: family-sponsored immigration visas, green cards, criminal convictions, deportation/removal and more
- Workers' compensation: workplace injuries
- Personal injury: car, truck, work site, premises liability and slip-and-fall accidents
- Drunk driving/traffic offenses: first-time offenders, repeat offenders, breath test refusal, driving without insurance, driving with a suspended license, careless/reckless driving and leaving the scene of an accident (hit and run)
Experienced Legal Representation for All People
The attorneys at the firm represent people from all walks of life, from college students to working professionals. The firm is equipped to handle many types of cases, from straightforward traffic offenses to highly complex issues involving disability pensions. Attorneys John Feeley and James Sayegh understand that you will have particular needs and will work toward an effective and efficient resolution for your legal issue. You can count on the firm for diligent and aggressive legal representation.
Contact a New Jersey Disability Pension Attorney
Please contact the firm at 973-821-4393 or 888-808-2798 to schedule a free 45-minute consultation. The lawyers at the firm offer flexible office hours and are happy to schedule consultations at your convenience. The firm is located in South Orange and serves clients throughout New Jersey.